August 11, 2012

Back in time

I know, i've been neglected my blog for a pretty long time. Blame on me because i've been enjoying my summer holiday too much! Anyway, how is your holiday? Hope you are just as excited as i am :D
Since I'm back to Jakarta, I spent a lot of time with my friends though i have to aside this virtual land of mine. Now I'm back! I did some photoshoot here and ready to share with you guys. Here is one that my sister shoot in our garage. Sorry for the (not so good) background!

   Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing floral dress (i forgot where to buy it), and Novaka heels by Sam Edelman. Accessories comes from H&M and thrifted market.

More photos coming up! Gotta go grab some (very late) lunch! 
(ps: i also upload some photos on instagram and twitter! Follow me there: @sevvysamantha :D)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'd would like to hear your comments and thoughts! Any question send me via email: sevvysf@gmail.com or twitter: @sevvysf
Thankyou ♥